Monday, June 27, 2011

now you know my...



age: 22
bed size: queen
chore you hate: cleaning the bathrooms
dogs: I grew up with a dog named toby, but he died 3 years ago :(
essential start to your day: a shower
favorite color: mint green or light turquoise
gold or silver: I like both but I usually wear more silver jewlery.
height: 5'7"
indulgences: online shopping at forever21, pepsi max, and shopping for kingston.
job title: sales associate 3 days a week
kids: 1, kingston lee allen
live: rochester, minnesota
mother's name: joanne
nicknames: jai, j-bird
overnight hospital stays: I spent 2 nights at the hospital when I gave birth, then 1 more night when kingston had to go in for jaundice at 1 week old.
phobias or fears: I hate insects, snakes, and mice. I also really hate butterflies and dragonflies. YUCK.
quote: "and to see you're really only very small, and life flows on within you and without you."
right or left-handed: right-handed
siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister. my brother, jeremy, is 10 years older than me and my sister, jessica, is 5 years older.
time you wake up: 6am when I have to go to work. otherwise anywhere between 8am-10am - basically whenever kingston wakes up or when I can't sleep in any longer.
underwear: victoria's secret hipsters. with the pants I wear to work I have to wear thongs, and I haaate them. blegh.
vegetable you hate: green beans
what makes you run late: my hair
x-rays: besides the dentist, I've had x-rays of my right wrist. I broke it in 4th grade playing basketball.
your favorite food: raspberries and pizza!
zodiac sign: scorpio


well. that was fun. hopefully you may have learned something interesting about me, but if not that's okay too!

1 comment:

  1. Im from Minnesota too! Cool! And what's really funny is one of best friends son's name is kingston! Your Kingston is so cute! :) New follower, excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...