Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wordless wednesday, kinda

I know I've mentioned it before but can I just say that I love pinterest? I know some people think it's just another waste of time on the internet, and I'm totally okay with that. not only is it a LOAD of inspiration and just plain awesome things to look at but it saves up space on my laptop because instead of saving all this crap - I just pin it onto a board. pretty handy if you ask me. so instead of posting tons of pictures of my adorable little pumpkin boy (more will be up soon enough, my friends), I'm going to include some of my recent fave pins! cool?


a few DIY photos...







a little knot & braid hairspiration...




words to remember...




pretty photos...







heaven...






and with that, I die. what I wouldn't give for a chocolate chip cookie dough brownie! or maybe some raspberry swirl cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...