Friday, July 1, 2011

friday favorites: 4th of july

sometimes I wonder how the heck some of my favorite bloggers can post every single day (or even 3-4 times a week). don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE that they post as much as they do because I adore their blogs and get all giddy when I see a new post. I just can't keep up. I feel like I just posted my friday favorites and BOOM, it's friday again, and I'm in need of some favorite things. I blame being a mama. ever since kingston arrived time has absolutely, without a doubt flown by. it's crazy and sad all at the same time.

duane has to work this weekend which is a huge bummer because 1) he always works and 2) I really wanted him to celebrate this weekend with the fam. the 4th of july is one of my favorite holidays (nothing tops christmas), has been since I was little. it means summer, yummy food, lots of drinking and celebrating with friends and family, tubing on the river, being outside all day, getting a tan, wearing "nautical" clothing, sparklers, and FIREWORKS. I get excited just thinking about it. I plan to take my dslr AND point and shoot cameras with me this weekend in hopes of capturing everythiiiing.

so, in honor of my (2nd) favorite holiday...





4th of july strawberries (I'm definitely making these!)








my little firework, one year ago ♥


have a great 4th of july weekend, friends. enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...