Sunday, May 1, 2011

park picture overload

the past two fridays I've watched sonya's 5 year old kiddo rj. for those that missed the memo, sonya is my boss and second mom all rolled into one. on friday I wanted to switch things up a bit to make sure kingston got some play time in with rj before he had to take his nap (the last time rj came over kingston had a hell of a time going down for his regular nap) - and my plan worked without a hitch. we went to pick up rj from school at 1130 and spent TWO HOURS at silverlake park (a huge, awesome park by our apartment). as soon as we got home, kingston passed right out & rj and I started watching a movie and both fell asleep within 10 minutes. I can't remember the last time I took a nap. it was nice :) afterwards, we had lunch and scarfed down a ton of watermelon, then went to the park next to our apartment. it was a gooood day.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...