Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day



cheers to an amazing mama's day! "brunch" at old country buffet, a hello kitty basket stuffed full of goodies, gorgeous flowers with balloons for the kiddo, shopping with kingston and buying him an ON SALE $19 pair of nike sandals, eating slice upon slice of watermelon, working out for the first time in 2 weeks, and basically just being amazed at the overall wonderfullness that is my son. so here's to you, kingston, for making me a mama. I love you.

I highly suggest that we become facebook friends because I took the greatest ever video of kingston today. he is obsessed with balloons (ever since his 1st birthday party, naturally) and demanded that he got to play with the balloons attached to my flowers. he would hold them tight & when he would let go, he'd yell in the most concerned voice ever "oh noooo!" it's just the greatest thing in the world.

happy mother's day to all you beautiful ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...