Friday, July 22, 2011

friday favorites

after watching aura's video in this post, I kinda fell in love with the song she used and have kinda been listening to it on repeat for a few days. you can check it out on youtube too!

a recent obsession of mine: color collective.
I will definitely be trying out this braided 'do by keiko lynn. that girl's hair is freaking fabulous!

if you read my makeup favorites post awhile back then you already know my least favorite makeup product is lip stuff. I decided to venture out from my $.98 ELF lipstains (they're so dry) and picked up a few of revlon's just bitten lipstains. I bought flame, passion, twilight, and frenzy. they're a thumbs up in my book! pretty colors, long-wearing, and they feel totally fine on my lips.

I should probably just start calling this series friday favorites + forever21 finds. I mean really...

1. owl cuff bracelet
2. peacock threaded filigree earrings
3. floral teardrop earrings
4. strappy leatherette heels
5. peacock pendant necklace
6. tribal print tank
7. tribal swing skirt
8. flowering sundress

oh and, I swear I'm working on a post (or 2) about our california vacation. happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...