Saturday, April 16, 2011

girl's night

so yesterday I had planned to drive to my parent's house to drop kingston off with my mom while holly and I had a girl's night out. SO MUCH FOR THAT. I couldn't get ahold of my mom all day yesterday. I was pretty bummed. instead, kingston and I hung out at home and danced around the living room listening to adele. he loves to dance by himself and sometimes puts his arms out straight in front of him, kinda like he's telling a girl to "back that ass up." it's hilarious. he also loves it when I pick him up and fly around the room with him while half dancing/half dying of laughter. he never fails to put a smile on my face and remind me that there's no place I'd rather be.

tonight, however, is definitely going to be a girl's night out for this mama. duane gets done with his pool tournament soon (and will hopefully bring chipotle home for a late lunch) and will stay at home with kingston by himself tonight (which rarely ever happens). my boss, sonya, invited a few of her fave working girls over to her new house for a girl's night consisting of food, dessert, drinks, games, and movies. I'M SO EXCITED. it'll probably turn into a slumber party and that's pretty rad too.

oh, and, I still haven't heard back from my mom. helloooo? call a daughter back, would ya.

1 comment:

  1. much missed you for girls night out! But dancing with King is always a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...