Friday, September 23, 2011

15 random questions



1. what is a nickname only your family calls you? my family just calls me jaime, but my boss sonya has always called me j-bird. my brother in law randomly called my sister j-bird one day and the first time I heard him say that I was like, "how did you know?!"

2. what's a weird habit of your's? my toe nails have to be painted at all times, and I have to listen to my ipod when I'm in a car. I absolutely can't stand the radio.

3. any weird phobias? I'm terrified of butterflies. they scare the heck out of me.

4. what's a song that you secretly love to blast when you're alone? anything by alanis morisette and adele. I sing my heart out with those wonderful ladies.

5. what are your biggest pet peeves? I think I have too many. girls who act dumb or ditzy on purpose and rude people.

6. one of your nervous habits? I bite my nails. but then again I also bite my nails when I'm bored, so.

7. what side of the bed do you sleep on? the right side.

8. what was your first stuffed animal, and what was it's name? I actually don't remember. I'm guessing it was probably a monkey named bananas or something.

9. what drink do you always order at starbucks? I don't go often but when I do it's almost always a mocha coconut frapp.

10. what's a beauty rule you preach but don't practice? hairspray. if I'm doing a friend's hair I'll only use a little bit, but then I use a ton of hairspray on my own. not to the point of crunchy nastiness, but to where my hair is "secure."

11. what way do you face in the shower? both. I guess it depends on what I'm washing.

12. do you have any weird body skills? I can put my legs behind my head, haha. I used to be in gymnastics when I was younger and have always been pretty flexible.

13. what's your favorite comfort food that is bad but you love to eat anyways? pizza and sour cream and onion chips. yuuummy.

14. time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? a tee shirt and underwear.

15. what is a phrase or exclamation you always say? "balls." I'm known for always saying it. for example: if something goes wrong? balls. I also say "awesome" way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...