Friday, August 12, 2011

friday favorites


I'm going to start working on transitioning kingston's nursery into a more rad toddler room for him. I found this website when I was pregnant and have been obsessed with it ever since. SO much inspiration!

this song and this video. I dieee.

thanks to danielle for finding the sweetest wedding video possibly ever made. I just love it.

also, thanks to kelly ann for finding this cover of "pumped up kicks." and this one of "jar of hearts" is awesome too.

casey + art + this post = so inspiring.

I've had this song on repeat all week.

I remember seeing this on pinterest and elsie did an awesome tutorial for this DIY project.

speaking of elsie, who's blog I love, this post covers 5 tips for better self portraits. awesome!

and I figured I would let you guys know that I've been loving this nail polish. and this one too.

happy friday, friends! I'll be back later with lots and lots of pictures from mine and kingston's walks and park time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...